Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bohol Adventure

Of all the places I've been visited in the Philippines. Bohol is the best for me.

I've spent one month vacation in Bohol with my boyfriend and his family.

I love the beaches in Bohol. Especially the beaches in Panglao Island. You can see the fine and white beach in Panglao Island. You can really relax and unwind.

I went to visit the worlds known beauty spot in Bohol which is the Chocolate Hills. It was a great experienced to be there. I can not believe that I was there having pictures with the lovely hills as our background.

Then I went to have an unforgettable experience in Danao with there Suislide. I was really scared at that time but it was so great. That I wanted to do it again.

I want to come back again in Bohol. Not just for a vacation. But I want to stay and live there forever!

Do I looked scared?






































No comments:

Post a Comment